Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Shameless Love

My marriage to S--and the Adult Nursing Relationship that blossomed within that amazing partnership--has always been based upon our spiritual and religious beliefs (he being more religious and I spiritual), but regardless of our belief systems, no matter how different they may be, we only want the best for one another, and do what we feel is right in all aspects of our lives. Neither of us would expect the other to do something that made the other feel uncomfortable or compromised faith, and I think that is why I love the Mister so very much: he is my safety net, he makes me comfortable. And shameless.

Moral questions arise quite often regarding the loving ANR; when I have discussed the issue with numerous women, the most reluctant ones always begin the conversation with the same question: "Do you think it's wrong?"

And the answer to that is so simple.

No. I do not think the dedicated ANR is wrong. If I did, I wouldn't be involved in one.

And as I am lying next to the man I love, and look down into his face as he nuzzles against my breast, his dark blue eyes closed, his handsome face relaxed, his breathing so slow and steady as he draws his sustenance from my body, I KNOW it isn't wrong.

As a matter of fact, I know that nothing could be more right.

I was young when I married S, and my experience with men was limited. (Even our time as a dating couple  was limited because he was living in Japan during our engagement). A month before S was due home (and 6 weeks until our marriage), my mother gave me the greatest piece of relationship advice I could ever hope to receive.

"Because you love him, absolutely nothing that you choose to do together in your marriage bed will ever be wrong, as long as you both find it pleasing."

There is no guilt in love.

Although religion is such a tricky subject to broach, as It often seems to stir up anger and hate and cause heated arguments between otherwise civilized adults, I felt that it should be addressed so I can help to ease worry and show those who DO have faith rooted in Christianity, that a committed and loving ANR is not wrong or "sinful".  I asked S about this; we discussed it in length, and he was able to find supporting evidence from the Bible to show me why he believes an ANR is pleasing and "right".

From the Mister: "You were God sent and God given to me, I honestly believe that, and our bodies belong to one another. Your body is a gift to me, and I love every part of it, every part of YOU. I will never believe that nursing from you is wrong because we have a mutual understanding, we respect each other, and I am 100% totally and completely in love with only YOU."

(See why he makes my toes curl? ;))

S then showed me several Bible verses that he feels support his pro-Adult Nursing case. (There are many others, but these are his personal favorites):

A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
- Song of Solomon 1:13

Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon
- Song of Solomon 4:11

For you will nurse and be satisfied
at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance.
- Isaiah 66:11

Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
Rejoice in the wife of your youth.
Let her breasts satisfy you always.
May you always be captivated by her love.
- Proverbs 5:18-19

S cherishes my body, and touches it with such gentle reverence. He is blind to what I see as flaws and imperfections, and tells me that I am his perfect woman. People have actually told us how surprised they are to see two people so much in love after so many years; they have teasingly asked me what my secret is.

Oh, if only I could tell them!

Although S and I find NO shame in our ANR, it IS a secret, a very personal and private part of our married life, something that only he and I know and share. There are times when I wish I could speak openly about our nursing relationship because I feel so strongly about the new level of love and unbreakable bond it brings to two people, but even I, as comfortable as I am with myself as a woman and a nursing wife, am not yet prepared to take that incredible plunge.

Until I am, I will revel in the beauty and perfection of shameless love.


No comments:

Post a Comment